shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#679261 - 04/10/12 05:56 AM Some of the old fire left? <2012 Debate #1>
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Anyone see lat night's debate? Thought Romney pretty much smoked him. Obummer really looked like he walked out expecting Romney to bow down, and was shocked when Romney actually wanted a debate. I think Obummer has been reading too much of his press lately and started to beleive it.

Honestly, I think both are trash, so I am still trying to decide whether or not to hold my nose and vote for Romney or vote my conscience and write in Ron Paul..

#679262 - 04/10/12 06:04 AM Re: Some of the old fire left? <2012 Debate #1> [Re: jerseydevi1]
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
I had the opposite impression, I expected more from Romney as he'd been practicing and coached for this for months now...and it was mostly catch phrases and canned responses.

No real ability to think on his feet or ad lib.

Maybe just vote for Ron Paul as you planned.

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#679264 - 04/10/12 06:15 AM Re: Some of the old fire left? <2012 Debate #1> [Re: TJ]
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Interesting.

Especially in the closing comments, all of Obama's comments seemed to be just a list from all of his commercials and stump speeches. Nothing new or interesting.

As far as Romney, it was the first time he was able to come out as himself without the MSM Obama filter on, so I thought he did well.

Obama kept looking at his cards and generally looking like he had somewhere else Beyonce needed him to be.

Just my $0.02

#679272 - 05/10/12 03:37 PM Re: Some of the old fire left? <2012 Debate #1> [Re: jerseydevi1]
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Yeah, Obama got trounced.

Even all the Obamunists know it and were complaining about it.

Here is a good animated roundup of the debate....

Jerseydevil .... Don't vote for Ron Paul. If you do that, you are doing nothing but helping Obama.

Vote the straight GOP ticket. Virginia needs your vote to also help take the Senate back from Democrat control.

I said here on this board in 2009 that the fraud Obama will be a one term president and that Romney would be the next president.

I still stand by that prediction. Obama will be one and done.

#679336 - 23/10/12 10:05 PM Re: Some of the old fire left? <2012 Debate #1> [Re: NY Madman]
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
It's certainly going to be an interesting election day.

Anyone wanna guess what Trump's big news is going to be? I bet it's something that people already knew. Anything to keep himself in the news.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal