shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#679600 - 06/01/13 12:25 AM Team Xterra Racing still alive!
XTERRARACER Offline

Loc: Saratoga Springs, Utah
Im looking for a money man to team up with in the Xterra this year. I have the truck, prep and support package of the deal all handled. Just need a person with cash and a little driving talent. If you have a company that needs to advertise and you just want to do it on a winning NISSAN vehicle. PM for details

#679604 - 07/01/13 04:51 PM Re: Team Xterra Racing still alive! [Re: XTERRARACER]
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Nice!

Keep us updated!

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#679655 - 18/01/13 09:32 AM Re: Team Xterra Racing still alive! [Re: TJ]
XTERRARACER Offline

Loc: Saratoga Springs, Utah
Q - how did I get this HP gain?
A - To get 325hp I had to go with a AEM standalone ECM. Do a slight modification to the VVT notch on the camshaft, along with many little items we had already done to get 212hp. AEM has been working with the VQ platform for sometime. They had a good baseline tune program already done. The hard part was building a custom wire loom. This was not a plug and play set up.

Q - how much?
A - I'm looking for $5000 per race. For the person to show up and drive half of a BITD or SCORE/HDRA professional event. Rooms, food, entry fees, logistics all covered. Person can fly into the closest airport and we will pick you up. I will have a experience mechanic in the passenger seat while they are driving. If nneded sponsorship signage on the vehicle may be included. The person would need to be able to attend a testing/training time in the Nevada desert on a separate weekend. May opt to co-ride for one event depending on experience level. In that case price would be adjusted accordingly.

If you or someone you know is interested please email djblakely1@msn.com

Edited by XTERRARACER (18/01/13 09:34 AM)

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal