2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#680094 - 22/05/13 11:00 AM Dash Lights and Radio help...
UkinXterra Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I recently had a battery problem, it started with my battery dying and then getting it jump started. It worked fine for about a day, when I took it in to get it replaced. While at the shop, they replaced the battery and it wouldn't work.

They later diagnosed that my battery fuse was blown. They repaired it and I thought everything worked fine. All of this happened during the day. A day later, I was driving at night, turn my lights on and my headlights turned on, but nothing on the dash. The radio buttons turned on, but no radio.

Any idea if this is a fuse issue. I don't have the sticker on the panel showing the inside fuse box. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm driving a 02 Xterra XE/SC... The radio is a double din factory single cd stereo.

#682412 - 13/03/14 08:34 PM Re: Dash Lights and Radio help... [Re: UkinXterra]
congwstance Offline

Hurrying my 11-year-old daughter to school, I made a right turn at a red light where it was prohibited.”Uh-oh,” I said, realizing my mistake. “I just made an illegal turn .”“I guess it’s all right.”My daughter replied, “The police car behind us did the same thing,”

Moderator:  Adam, fastdrmr, Gonzo-2, Smith 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal