shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#678284 - 06/04/12 12:55 PM Re: XOC Coming back to life??? [Re: BluMerle]
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Originally Posted By: BluMerle
I take it that the days of Claus, DesertRat, Midnight_X, NY Madman, RedX, Shahram(sp?), Chris, etc are gone?

Nope....still pop in from time to time.

May need to post more. I think I do. cool

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#678287 - 06/04/12 10:58 PM Re: XOC Coming back to life??? [Re: RedX]
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Yeah... from time to time.

But for me... Lothar the Xterra is no longer. He returned to the Hill People.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#678704 - 09/06/12 06:28 AM Re: XOC Coming back to life??? [Re: Andre the Giant]
Blind Offline

Originally Posted By: Andre the Giant
Wonder what Snarl is doing these days. laugh

He is trying to take away peoples hard work & communitys in Second Life as a DJ.

#679259 - 04/10/12 05:47 AM Re: XOC Coming back to life??? [Re: Blind]
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
OK, I'll revive an old post, but I guess that was the point...

NYMadman, Wilmac, politics in general fed many a boring hour for me back in the day. Enjoyed those flame wars thoroughly.

Good to see some of the old timers still around. I've not been on in months. My X died on me about 3 years ago, but I still miss that truck. I have made many an online friend around here, still play fantasy sports with them. Good group of guys.

Edited by jerseydevi1 (04/10/12 05:47 AM)

#679260 - 04/10/12 05:51 AM Re: XOC Coming back to life??? [Re: Smith]
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Originally Posted By: Smith
Originally Posted By: NY Madman
Originally Posted By: _Craic_
10+ posts today.... Please please keep it up. That other site full of panty wearing sissies got old quick reading the same question 5 times a day. And yes they banned me a few times rightfully so due to mouthing off a tad much.

PS suck a nut Madman. Where ya been douchbag?

I miss the ole flame wars around here..........

Alright..... Let me see if I have this correct.

Back in the day when this message board was very active and I used to actively post... YOU used to constantly complain, bitch and moan for me to go away (The operative word being "bitch").

Now that the forum is basically a virtual ghost town, you now want me to start posting.

For what? Is your life that empty?

Sorry asshole. I'm busy. FUCK OFF!

LOL

Glad to see some of you assholes are still around.

Libs still suck...

Smith, you Sharam, WilMac, et al made my life miserable (and interesting) many a time...

#680547 - 03/10/13 07:49 AM Re: XOC Coming back to life??? [Re: jerseydevi1]
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Man, I know this thread is over a year and a half old, but wow.. This brought back some memories.

Haven't had the X in years, still miss it. Just like JDevil, I played FFL with you guys for years (first season in what, 10 years, that we didn't play?).. Glad to see some of you folks still on here. smile

#680553 - 07/10/13 04:18 PM Re: XOC Coming back to life??? [Re: Origami Gangsta]
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Originally Posted By: Origami Gangsta
Man, I know this thread is over a year and a half old, but wow.. This brought back some memories.

Haven't had the X in years, still miss it. Just like JDevil, I played FFL with you guys for years (first season in what, 10 years, that we didn't play?).. Glad to see some of you folks still on here. smile

LOL

As long as you post every 12 months or so, that counts as active now a days.

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#680773 - 06/12/13 09:17 PM Re: XOC Coming back to life??? [Re: TJ]
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Still have mine (along with a Titan and an S2000 and a KLR650) - drove it to work today!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal