shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#682732 - 02/02/15 12:13 PM NEW Alcan 4" Lift Springs for 1st Gen Xterra -- SPRING OVER CONVERSION
John Cocktosen Offline

Like the title says. Pair these up with a set of Parts Mike anti-wrap perches, ( http://www.partsmike.com/index.php?c...on=show_detail ) and you will have a 4" lift over stock height, perfect for use with any SAS swap. Way flexier, and provides WAY more ground clearance than any spring under setup could ever offer. These springs provide approximately 11" of overall travel.

Springs were mounted, but have only been run for 200 (gentle, on-road) miles. They will need to be run with the center pin in the front hole on the perches shown above for the axle to be located properly. The only reason I replaced them with an identical set is because I am so God damned anal retentive that I wanted to have the center pin located in the center hole on the perch if I ever decide to move my axle back further for 37's. Spring do not come with bushings.

Normally $630.00 + shipping and tax for the pair from Alcan. Asking $475 + shipping, but no reasonable offer refused. See pics below -- This is what your X will look like with these exact springs mounted with above referenced perches and slightly longer shackles.

#682737 - 12/02/15 11:57 AM Re: NEW Alcan 4" Lift Springs for 1st Gen Xterra -- SPRING OVER CONVERSION [Re: John Cocktosen]
John Cocktosen Offline

I need these out of my garage. Please make an offer if interested.

#682739 - 12/02/15 11:06 PM Re: NEW Alcan 4" Lift Springs for 1st Gen Xterra -- SPRING OVER CONVERSION [Re: John Cocktosen]
John Cocktosen Offline

SOLD! (Finally!)

Moderator:  johnnyx, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal