shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#682927 - 25/10/15 09:03 PM New Xterra Discounts
keithert Offline

I'm interested in a new 2015 Xterra. On autotrader and cars.com I only see dealers advertising prices of around $1000 off list. With this being a discontinued model I would expect more. What kind of deals can be had on a new Xterra now?

#682928 - 27/10/15 10:33 AM Re: New Xterra Discounts [Re: keithert]
keithert Offline

A dealer replied with $24k on a 2015 4x4 S model.

#682930 - 28/10/15 09:11 PM Re: New Xterra Discounts [Re: keithert]
keithert Offline

Turns out the dealer didn't actually have one.

#682967 - 31/03/16 06:21 PM Re: New Xterra Discounts [Re: keithert]
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
I know this is an old thread but for anyone else who stumbles in here if you are going to buy any new vehicle I highly recommend

http://www.carbuyingtips.com

Order the package from FightingChance.com, fill out the spreadsheet from chapter 4 and send out the email you'll get from fightingchance.com at the end of the month to as many dealers as you can stomach the thought of driving to. The key is finding a dealer that needs one more sale to get a larger back end bonus - more than they can get from normally just selling a car. The more dealers you contact, the more likely you are to find one. You will know when you do, they will be emphatic that you have to close the deal by the end of the day at the end of the month and should have a really good price that meets or beats the predictio on the spreadsheet from carbuyingtips.com

It netted my Xterra $1,200 under invoice, my parents two Lexus's under invoice and numerous other friends and family members similar deals. The only time it hasn't worked is when people didn't listen and only contacted two or three dealers and only tried at the end of one month. Technically that wasn't a failure in the approach as much as a failure to follow the procedure smile

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal