I have a 2002 which is not local so I can't show the dealer what I need. On the sides of the cargo area, the interior plastic panels are held in place by clips that push in like plastic mollies. These are above and below where the cargo cover attaches. Mine are breaking so the panels are coming loose and I need to replace the clips. The dealer doesn't seem to know what they are and how to get them. I want them in the tan-ish color like the originals.

Anybody have to replace these? Know what I call them?
2002 XE-SC Gold Rush
Currently located in Los Cabos, Mexico