2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#82094 - 19/09/02 06:26 PM Anybody interested in Leather Interiors??
chucka Offline

Loc: Arlington Texas
Is there anyone here that would be interested in getting leather interiors? ive been talking to my boss about putting a price together for a kit we could mail out. there would be some sewing required so professional installating would probably be a must. but i'm sure he will be able to cut a LOT better deal than what the dealer wanted for it.

for those of you that are interested, what would you think would be a good price ? we can do 2 tone, color stitching, and other options too.

just to give you an idea of what we have done for dealerships around here. we did all black with yellow stiching in a yellow x. we just got done putting a two tone in sage interior in the ones that got the tan interior (looks real good). also a 2 tone black with grey inserts. ill try to get pics soon.

anyway, if i get enough people interested, ill get some prices for ya.

#82095 - 19/09/02 06:36 PM Re: Anybody interested in Leather Interiors??
OKC-X Offline

Loc: Oklahoma City, OK
Would the kit be any cheaper then this kit going on Ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1766617339

#82096 - 19/09/02 08:43 PM Re: Anybody interested in Leather Interiors??
Trevor Offline

Loc: Lakeland, FL
Better than this price and quality that looks like this? I am not sure if these go over existing or replace what is on there now.

Leather seats?

#82097 - 19/09/02 10:07 PM Re: Anybody interested in Leather Interiors??
CDLXterra Offline

Loc: Oregon
I would be interested if it was a good price and good quality. Also would it be covers or would it replace the cloth that is in there now, and would you also make it for the doors to replace the cloth that is on them?

#82098 - 20/09/02 04:39 PM Re: Anybody interested in Leather Interiors??
chucka Offline

Loc: Arlington Texas
we actually do this for dealerships, and if there happy with it, i'm sure you would be too. as for installation, you take yours off and put these on. and they arent baggy, they fit perfect, i will try to post some pics soon, but it looks like its going to cost about $650 shipped for regular colors, and if you want to go wild and put yellow inserts or red, etc., it it will probably cost about $50 more. i highly recomend proffesional installation, there is a little bit of sewing required (plastic clips off of factory seats), and the leather for the doors have to be glued on. if you live in the d/fw metroplex or can driver here, i can get it installed for a fee at my work. fyi, we charge the dealerships $900 installed and thats why they usually charge about $1200 and up on the sticker for aftermarket leather. please post anymore questions, ive been installing leather for over 2 years and should be able to answer them.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal