2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#87358 - 26/04/05 07:07 PM Race Guages
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay so I bought these racing guages (white daytime and blue at night) but I have no idea how to install them. Getting the factory cluster out is cake and laying the race guages over the top of the factory ones is easy too but the new guages have this wire harness coming off of the inverter box that has 4 plugs that look to be wired in series. The factory cluster has two connectors (top left and right). And the new gauge cluster itself has a wire connecter coming off of it. The instructions that came with the new gauges are VERY vague. Does anyone know where the heck to connect all those wires???? Thanks.

#87359 - 27/04/05 06:53 AM Re: Race Guages
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by FinallyGotMyX:
Okay so I bought these racing guages (white daytime and blue at night) but I have no idea how to install them. Getting the factory cluster out is cake and laying the race guages over the top of the factory ones is easy too but the new guages have this wire harness coming off of the inverter box that has 4 plugs that look to be wired in series. The factory cluster has two connectors (top left and right). And the new gauge cluster itself has a wire connecter coming off of it. The instructions that came with the new gauges are VERY vague. Does anyone know where the heck to connect all those wires???? Thanks.
You only use one of the plugs, they all are the same just for different positions on length depending on how far back you stuff your wiring into the dash

#87360 - 27/04/05 12:58 PM Re: Race Guages
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay but where do I plug it into???

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal