shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#89693 - 05/08/03 02:54 PM windows
Anonymous
Unregistered

has any one had problems with windows becoming jammed.

okay, i have heard a couple of things. nissan will not do any type of recall, because it is not a safety issue. the problem seems to be the regulator. specifically the tension spring with the rotator wheel that covers the pulley. the rotator wheel is not wrapping the cord to move the window up or down. in some cases the cord is completely loose which would keep your windows from working at all. i am asking everyone that reads this to go to the nissan website and write a formal complaint about this issue. i think if we get enough people to do this we can get a recall. www.nissanusa.com and call 1-800-647-7261 and ask to speak with veronica ext. 8414. i already wrote and called. please reply to this letter if you are writing or calling nissan, so when i call back i can give them a total of how many of us are out there. there is power in numbers, and we are the numbers. thanks mooch smile

#89694 - 06/08/03 12:36 PM Re: windows
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
Serach for my topic window regulators under problems and annoyances. I went through this already and got one response. Let me know how you fix your problem. Nissan screwed me on my last one.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal