Well, the seats in Heather's Sentra have started seperating at the seams, AGAIN. When they replaced the lower seat cover on the driver's side previously, we knew it would probably happen again (about 6-8 months ago). Well, went back to Don Davis on Thursday of last week (picking up a taillight for the X to get its annual safety inspection). The service department said that they could fix it again, if it had been less than 12K miles, or 12 months. Okay....definitely less than 12 months, but it has been more than 12K miles. So, I guess it is too much for me to expec the seat in a 2004 vehicle to last longer than 8 months (driver), and 1.5 years (passneger). Keep in mind, of the 47K miles on the vehicle, only about 10-15K have had someone inthe passenger seat. I left the dealership saying that was fine, I would simply call corporate, as it is ridiculous that as eat does not last longer than a year.

Fast Forward to Monday evening. Apparently Don Davis has a new service manager. he wants us to bring in the Sentra, and he will "evaluate" if it is wear and tear, or a manufacturers defect that is causing the failure. At least they are trying now, rather than just saying, oh well, tough luck....