2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92015 - 13/03/01 02:09 PM Houston Area Dealers
Mastermike Offline

Loc: Houston, Texas
I'm in the early stages of buying an X and was wondering if anyone knows of a trust worthy and helpful dealership....I know, it's an oxymoron to use trust worthy and dealership in the same sentence, but I'm an optimist. I know Nissan doesn't rate well in dealership rankings....and I trust the opinions on this site, so I figured I could narrow my choices instead of running all around town and ruining the thrill of buying my X. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

------------------

#92016 - 13/03/01 02:51 PM Re: Houston Area Dealers
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Hey man, welcome to the site! As far as dealerships here in Houston, I bought mine from Baker-Jackson across from the Astrodome. The only problem I had was the salesperson- after he made the sale and I went to pick up my car he acted like I was a hassle and didn't wanna deal with me. Then, after my credit union took too long for his liking( wanted the sale for his end of month commission) He called me for 3 days at work telling ME to go take care of it even though it was out of my hands and up to him and my bank...still he blamed it on me and was very crude! If you decide to go there just email me and I will give you his name. Otherwise, I have had no problems with them- their parts people are very fast and friendly and the place is very nice. The last time I took it in for a minor break problem they helped me out right away and all the sales guys wanted to check out the mods on my X and were all great guys....Anyways, I'll quit rambling and good luck with your purchase!

------------------
2001 SE SILVER ICE.
"American beer is alot like making love in a rowboat- it's f**king close to water."

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal