2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92086 - 30/10/03 04:37 AM Germain Nissan of New Albany
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm in the market for a new "dealership" in the central Ohio area. My old "dealership" (Nissan North) jerked me around the last time I needed them, so I'm off to find a new relationship. Does anyone have any information/advice about Germain Nissan of New Albany?

Normally, I take my X to a local service station, where the mechanics are neighborhood guys that are pretty honest. I would like to find some of those same qualities in a dealership...especially since I may need fuel sending unit service (as it seems all X's do) soon...HELP! Is it too much to ask for honest vehicle maintenance at a reasonable price?

#92087 - 05/11/03 09:10 PM Re: Germain Nissan of New Albany
OhioStateFan Offline

Loc: Columbus, OH
I have not had any dealings with Germain Nissan, other than to test drive a couple of Xterras, but I have dealt with Buckeye Nissan on several occasions and have been pleased with the service I have received. I also purchased my last Xterra there. (Unfortunately, that one is no more -- it was totaled several months ago, and at long last, I am looking to purchase another one since the insurance company is finally getting around to completing the paperwork and paying out some money!)

#92088 - 07/11/03 03:27 AM Re: Germain Nissan of New Albany
trwinship Offline

Loc: Gahanna, OH, USA
By coincidence (I hadn't read your question before my other post) take a look at my "Vapor Lock" thread over in Problems and Annoyances. I've been pleased with the folks at New Albany.

#92089 - 07/11/03 07:33 AM Re: Germain Nissan of New Albany
medic 1 Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
I on the other hand, was not impressed with Germain at all. I bought my first X from them and received horrible service from their service department. When I bought my second X, I went there first and they would not work with me on the price at all. So, I went to Ricart of all places...yeah I know their commercials are ridiculous, but they gave me one hell of a deal. They have a little more room for haggle because of their hugh inventory. But who knows, Germain could offer you a good deal, so it's probably worth checking out

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal