Steve Fisk at Marlboro Nissan did for me what three other Long Island dealerships could not - get me into an Xterra!

I had my mind set on a solar yellow SE with a 5spd. Go figure, they're very hard to come by, at least in New England. Every dealer I went to locally all ended up saying more or less the same thing... "We'd have to order from the factory, three months wait. Say, want a black one?" The nerve that some dealers had to try and talk me into a color I did not want, or an XE w/3 packages (nothing wrong with that - it's just not what I wanted).

Steve at Marlboro Nissan said he'd work some magic to try and get me one right away and if worse comes to worse, he had one coming in soon. One morning I get an Email to read a surprise post that Steve left - telling me my truck is in!

The folks at Marlboro Nissan have been a joy to deal with - even more so since I must do so remotely (I live in New York). Prompt, courteous service and a total effort to "go that extra mile."

I can't recommend them enough, and it's to Steve and the gang at Marlboro Nissan that I owe a hearty "THANK YOU!"