Went here for 30K service.
$259 compared to $399 being the lowest price here in A-Town. Figured I'd make the 45 minute drive and see what was up. You know, return to the town of my old alma mater, SWT.
Lot's of good drugs and cheap beer were ingested in this city...but I digress.

Not a lot of inventory to buy, if that's your game. However they did have 10 or 12 X's (one in the new canteen color) however all were 2WD. frown

I'd say Xterra's accounted for at least a third of their inventory.

Anyhoo the service went fine - tires rotated and balanced, free-running hubs greased/lubed, LSD fluid changed, brake rotors and drums removed and inspected, and my four quarts of Mobile One used with one container with approx. 1/3 to 1/2 quart waiting on my floorboard. Took about 4 1/2 hours spanning lunch.

The mechanic drove my truck to the waiting area upon completion, asked if it was mine, then shook my hand and thanked me for letting him work on it. Wow.

Oh yeah, they also bolted the sagging heat shield back on that the lame-asses at MAXWELL TOWN NORTH left off when they took over one hour to change my oil and returned my truck with oil on the door panel, steering wheel, and carpet. mad

Based on my experience with San Marcos Nissan, I'd recommend them if you wanna save $150 bucks. They also shuttle you to the outlet mall so you can blow your savings at the Nike and Sony outlets like I did. eek

They did not wash and detail the truck and I'd personally like them to charge a bit more and return it to me shiny. But what the hell.