2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92270 - 13/07/04 06:32 PM Tom Hesser Nissan,Scranton Pa.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Had a bottom hose clamp break on the X-Terra. Tow truck took it to this dealer,Tom Hesser, who fixed it under warrenty, no charge and was out the door in 45 mins.
''DO NOT'' use Fred Schuler in Wilks Barre. Tow truck took the X-Terra to them first. Service manager won't look at the truck, tells me he can't look at it for 3 to 4 day's.and can't arrange for a rental or loaner till he looks at it[I have gold preferred protection plan].
Kudo's to Tom Hesser's.
Thumbs down to Fred Schuler's.

#92271 - 14/07/04 02:47 PM Re: Tom Hesser Nissan,Scranton Pa.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey now,take it easy on that other guy...He may have had a backlog. This does'nt constitute poor service. He was being honest with you. It just happened to be not what you wanted to hear....

#92272 - 14/07/04 07:27 PM Re: Tom Hesser Nissan,Scranton Pa.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Jess, Didn't have a problem with him not doing it then. He would not even look under the hood,so I could get a rental. The time he took with the road side assistance person on the phone complaining the other dealer had found out what was wrong and had started the repair. There is no excuse for poor service.
By the way he was contacted that I was coming. He could have told us that he could not look at it before I went 30 miles out of my way for him to tell me his shop could not handle a hose clamp repair.

#92273 - 15/07/04 06:27 AM Re: Tom Hesser Nissan,Scranton Pa.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just bought my X from Tom Hesser Nissan. Hope I have good luck with them also. So far so good.

#92274 - 20/07/04 01:14 PM Re: Tom Hesser Nissan,Scranton Pa.
Anonymous
Unregistered

i am from nepa and have bought all my nissans off fred schuler and thought they were great. they have always been there for me, so i guess you just caught them on a bad day. Still wish i was still in nepa because the dealers in jersey SUCK.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal