shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92347 - 27/07/06 03:25 PM Re: Boulder Nissan Refused
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought my X from Boulder Nissan and didnt have one problem. We went 3 different times and drove 5 different cars, and not once did they try to push us into the door to talk negotiations. They completly left it up to us to decide when and what to buy. This is the first negative thing I have heard about Boulder Nissan as I really wanted to go somewhere reccomended and found many people had good luck there.

I, however, have never had my vehicle serviced at Boulder Nissan. I only purchased it 2 months ago, and am taking the car in tonight for my first oil change. I can only hope that this was an unfortunate occurance and wont happen with me.

I have to say (leaving the service peice aside because of my lack of experience) that I was fully satisfied with Boulder Nissan internet sales team. No rush, no hassle, drive and leave. They let me buy when I was ready to buy!

Sorry that you had such poor service, if I have the same, I will be back up here complaining about it!

#92348 - 27/07/06 04:51 PM Re: Boulder Nissan Refused
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have both a CB and a Ham radio installed in my X. I havent had any problems with RF interfearing with anything in the X.

#92349 - 08/10/07 05:00 PM Re: Boulder Nissan Refused
Anonymous
Unregistered

Glad I came across this post. I'll be sure to avoid Boulder Nissan. Tynan's might be hearing from me in a few weeks if I still have this knocking-like rattling noise on my new 07 OR Xterra after the break-in period is over (Only happens under constant heavier acceleration - up a pass on I70, for example).

I bought the X from Valley Nissan in Longmont, and they were great, but for servicing, I'll pick Tynan's for their participation in the offroading community.

#92350 - 10/10/07 12:16 AM Re: Boulder Nissan Refused
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight in Armor:
Quote:
Originally posted by Daggerdoggie:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyclemut:
I personally take more pride in my work than most other folks do at their job. Pisses me, and my wife, off to no end. But hey, I'm just a blue collar guy, low life scum to most, friend to some.
Anyone, no matter what they do, who takes pride in their work is a low-life scum.[/b]
And you hope that applies to the "low-life scum" that built your X too, ASSHOLE?? [Finger] [/QB]
Dagger was joking.

#92351 - 10/10/07 09:36 AM Re: Boulder Nissan Refused
Anonymous
Unregistered

And I really care a year later, NOT!! [Save the fine unicorns]

#92352 - 10/10/07 12:15 PM Re: Boulder Nissan Refused
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
And I really care a year later, NOT!! [Save the fine unicorns]
:rolleyes:

#92353 - 11/10/07 12:31 AM Re: Boulder Nissan Refused
Anonymous
Unregistered

And from a fellow RONIN Wheeler....tisk tisk

#92354 - 11/10/07 06:11 AM Re: Boulder Nissan Refused
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
If only Cyclemut could take a look at my squeaky clutch. Sadly, 1,391 miles (according to Google maps) is a little far to go even for a great service department. laugh

#92355 - 11/10/07 11:01 AM Re: Boulder Nissan Refused
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by soccerbrace:
And from a fellow RONIN Wheeler....tisk tisk
Well we RONIN are independant. Just saying replying to a year old post is kind of lame. [Uh Oh !]

You know In LAXTERRA kind of way

#92356 - 12/10/07 12:09 AM Re: Boulder Nissan Refused
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by soccerbrace:
[b]And from a fellow RONIN Wheeler....tisk tisk
Well we RONIN are independent. Just saying replying to a year old post is kind of lame. [Uh Oh !]

You know In LAXTERRA kind of way[/b]
Dagger is a friend of mine, and I thought you misunderstood his joke. I was just informing you that it was a joke and not real.

I did not look at the date of this comment but I do not care really, it's petty. Just thought it was a rude comment 2x. Oh well, I am not gonna get into a debate about it.

peace

#92357 - 12/10/07 11:16 AM Re: Boulder Nissan Refused
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sounds good to me. Let's wheel!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal