whatever you do, don't buy from midway. i saw an ad for a 02 v6 xterra with 50K for $13.990 so i drove over there and decided that i wanted it. i traded in my 98 frontier pickup, signed the first contract and didn't notice that the price went up to $19K and that isn't with intrest. ayway, that contract didn't fall through (thank God) and i decided that i wanted them to go through my dad's credit union to finance the xterra. they wanted no part of it. now i've been driving this xterra for two weeks with no contract. i finally decided that i wanted nothing to do with this car company and demanded my old truck back. they wouldn't give my truck back to me for some reason. i searched the back of the dealership and didn't see my truck anywhere, so i thought maybe they got rid of it already. anyway, to make a long story short, i had my cousin in texas kinda play as my attorney over the phone and they got scared because they knew they were doing some illegal things on the contracts. by the end, i got the xterra for the right price at $13.990 (the whole reason why i went to check it out in the first place). my cousin used to be a finance manager for years for dodge, so she knew all that stuff. i'm just glad i didn't get screwed in the first place. thanks to my cousin, she saved me over 5K. smile