The sign at the Nissan dealership says Express Oil change, guaranteed 30 minutes or less or your next one is free. So, I made an appointment for 2:30. Got there early, and the truck didn't go in till 2:55. It came out at 3:25. I asked the lady if the next one would be free and she said no, that was only the "Express" oil change. I asked what the difference is, and she said when you call, you have to specifically say you want th express oil change. I said it's the same price, the sign doesn't mention that anywhere, and that my truck didn't go in till 3:00 for a 2:30 appointment. I was going to be late for work since my break ended at 3:30. She looked it up in the computer, saw I wasn't lying,(she wasn't there when I checked it in) then said she'd take care of the oil change. Made me very happy. Anyway, I guess the moral is, if you see the sign at the Nissan Dealership, you have to specifally say you want the express oil change. And the 30 minutes doesn't start till they pull your truck in.

------------------
2000 XE 4x4