Hey guys, I just wanted to expose the experiences I have had with Academy Nissan here in the Springs when I bout my wife’s Quest, my 02 Frontie, my 04 X, my 05X OR and soon to be my 06Z.

I have been dealing with a sales guy named Scott Levey who has years of experience in sales and dealing with people respectfully. Plus he has been conditioned by a few of you out west. You know who you are!

Scott has worked me around all the typical dealership fufu crap and taken me right to the bottom line in a short period of time. All prices have been reasonably comparable or sometime better than some of the web "get the real price" sites.

Scott will work harder than hell not to get but rather earn your business. So when in the market give him a call.

From a service perspective I have been pretty pleased. Although it's not like having Allan from Tynan's in your back pocket I have been very pleased. The service writer I work with is named Jerry. I have never had a service guy bend over backwards to help me and understand my concerns like he does even with all the aftermarket mods he sees on my vehicles.

So all-in-all between Scott and Jerry and through several Nissans I have owned, this dealership has more than earned all my future business.