2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92723 - 22/10/00 12:15 PM Looking for a Nissan dealer in Indianapolis, St. Louis or Springfield, IL..Thanks!
mbunting Offline

Loc: Fort irwin, CA
Just looking for a Nissan dealer in one of these 3 cities:

Indianapolis, IN
St. Louis, MO
Springfield, IL

Can anyone help me out?

#92724 - 22/10/00 12:42 PM Re: Looking for a Nissan dealer in Indianapolis, St. Louis or Springfield, IL..Thanks!
Walt Offline

Loc: Grapevine, TX
Don't know for sure, but maybe you can contact one of the Datsun/ Nissan Z Car clubs in the area. The Gateway Z Club in St. Louis has been there a long time now. I bet they hunted down one or two good dealers in the area by now, and when they are good to one enthusiast, they are usually good to to others.

There is a newer club in Indy, but they should still be of assistance.

Tell them a Z Club of Texas member sent you their way for help. Hopefully, they won't treat you bad because of it

Check out www.zcca.org for specific contact info.

Good luck!

------------------
Walter Stephenson
VP-SWXC Member #1
'00 4wd SE Solar Yellow

[This message has been edited by Walt (edited October 22, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Walt (edited October 22, 2000).]

#92725 - 01/11/00 05:45 AM Re: Looking for a Nissan dealer in Indianapolis, St. Louis or Springfield, IL..Thanks!
mikkip13 Offline

Loc: Odon, Indiana 47562
I wouldn't deal with Indy dealers. We had the worst luck with them in that they were rude and didn't want to deal at all. We went to every one of the dealers and had no luck with any of them.

#92726 - 05/11/00 08:47 AM Re: Looking for a Nissan dealer in Indianapolis, St. Louis or Springfield, IL..Thanks!
jjc1 Offline

Loc: west lafayette, in usa
Try Kendrick in Lafayette...talk to Phil...

------------------
"the taXi driver"
2001 Solar Yellow 4x4 SE

#92727 - 29/11/00 08:29 PM Re: Looking for a Nissan dealer in Indianapolis, St. Louis or Springfield, IL..Thanks!
T Mac Offline

Loc: Springfield, IL, USA
Springfield's dealership is Royal Oaks Nissan. I'm not an X owner (yet) but I'm looking and I plan to check it out soon. I've read that they don't budge any on price and I've heard the same feedback from a co-worker who ended up going an hour south to buy his.

Good luck.

#92728 - 29/11/00 10:23 PM Re: Looking for a Nissan dealer in Indianapolis, St. Louis or Springfield, IL..Thanks!
mbunting Offline

Loc: Fort irwin, CA
T Mac

Yeah, I have heard the same about Royal Oaks. I have actually decided to Purchase a 2001 Pathfinder now instead of the Xterra also. And the price quote they sent me was pretty high on the PF, I sent a counter offer and have yet to hear back from them (that was about 2 weeks ago).

I would reccomend heading to St Louis and checking out Bommarito Nissan. Look for them at:
http://www.bommaritonissan.com/

dave Mohler is the Internet Sales Mgr. Seem to have some good prices on both the Xterra's and Pathfinder's. Check out the internet specials link also.

I'll most likely be buying from a dealer I have found in Indianapolis (my hometown) or the carmax company in Baltimore MD (where I'm flying into from overseas in January)
www.carmax.com

Good luck!

------------------

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal