2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92783 - 18/08/00 10:10 PM Long Island NY dealership
Impavette Offline

Loc: Long Island, New York
If anyone is looking to buy a Nissan in the Long Island NY area, I have a really good dealership where I bought my Xterra. E-mail me and I'll let you know who to speak to, and what to say. I haven't found a person who got a better price than me yet. ( $24,983 plus tax and tags for an SE 4X4 Auto with the Floor mats, Mud guards and Tow hitch ) I'm pretty happy considering that most other dealerships said they were getting sticker for it. The next best price I found was about $600 more.

------------------
Chris
'00 Xterra SE 4X4 (Silver Ice)

#92784 - 21/08/00 06:39 AM Re: Long Island NY dealership
phreditor_x Offline

Loc: newyork, ny
Where'd you get yourX? I got muine at Biener Nissan in Great Neck

#92785 - 21/08/00 11:14 PM Re: Long Island NY dealership
Impavette Offline

Legend Nissan in Syosset

------------------
Chris
'00 Xterra SE 4X4 Auto(Silver Ice)

#92786 - 19/09/00 11:42 AM Re: Long Island NY dealership
BoarderPhreak Offline

Loc: Huntington, NY
I'm on Long Island myself and eager to make the leap to Xterra status.

So far, I've been to just Habberstad on Jericho Tpke in Huntington, but I'm looking to check out Legend. I've also contacted Steve at Marlboro Nissan.

Anyone out there have any experiences on the Island that they wish to share, or maybe info on Habberstad?

#92787 - 27/09/00 06:02 AM Re: Long Island NY dealership
Vince Offline

Loc: Denver (Cherry Creek), Colorad...
While visiting my brother who lives in Massapequa NY I went to look at X's at that dealership there on Sunrise Highway. Those guys wouldnt budge stating they easily get sticker and cant keep em on the lot. I bought mine in Westchester at Marty Nissan and got my X SE for a little over $25,000. If you dont mind driving an hour to Westchester I would check them out. They are nice to deal with. Off to Colorado I go in my new X!!!

#92788 - 27/09/00 07:28 AM Re: Long Island NY dealership
DaveDatsun Offline

Loc: Sahuarita, AZ
If you're looking beyond LI, you may also want to check Bob Sharp Nissan in Wilton Conn. They had a rare T. Bronze 4x4 SE-5 and went below list. Also got a fair trade for a very beat 87 pathlooser. The service dept. took care of two warranty items in an efficient and professional manner.

dave and Xtoy - sales & service - 'A' list

#92789 - 04/10/00 04:39 AM Re: Long Island NY dealership
shek3 Offline

Loc: east northport, ny, usa
I bought my SE 4x4 auto from Star Nissan in Bayside Queens....paid $24,800....I think prices may have gone up but give them a try...my dealer was John M.....good luck

ps their # is 718 423 0500

#92790 - 05/10/00 12:09 PM Re: Long Island NY dealership
BoarderPhreak Offline

Wow, that's not bad - $24,800. That's what I just Pricelined an SE 4x4 v6 for.

If I don't hear from someone soon, I'm gonna give them a shout and see if I can't score myself one... Did you have to wait?

#92791 - 06/10/00 12:26 PM Re: Long Island NY dealership
BoarderPhreak Offline

Well, Priceline bombed. Probably for the better, considering their rep these days...

I'm gonna check out Smithtown Nissan and Legend in Syosset this weekend. Probably put a call into Steve Fisk up at Marlboro Nissan, too...

Darn. I want my X!

#92792 - 07/10/00 04:05 PM Re: Long Island NY dealership
BoarderPhreak Offline

Today I went to Smithtown Nissan, where they claim to be the largest Nissan dealership on Long Island. I must admit, they were of an impressive size, having no less than 10-15 X's on the lot including a cute solar yellow number...

The sales guy was very friendly and forthright, quoting me $800 over invoice and offered to take the delivery charge off that if he ended up having to transport a vehicle from another state. He was knowledgable [sic] about the vehicle and pretty honest. It was nice not having to haggle, which I had to seriously do over at Habberstad. Needless to say, I will NOT be doing business with Habberstad.

This is also where I determined that I'll be getting a manual over an automatic, having test driven an X for the second time.

#92793 - 07/10/00 11:52 PM Re: Long Island NY dealership
Impavette Offline

I tried buying a car from Smithtown Nissan 3 times!!! but never actually bought one from there b/c they keep trying to pull tricks on me. I didn't find them straight forward. I kept going back assuming that I just got one bad sales person, but apparently the problem is beyond that. The best price I got from them was also $800 over invoice also. I Saved $400 and alot of aggravation by going to Legend Nissan. I dealt with Anthony Mecca, he is a great guy to deal with. Very straight forward and honest, and the best price I found also!!

------------------
Chris

#92794 - 09/10/00 09:29 AM Re: Long Island NY dealership
BoarderPhreak Offline

Chris, thanks for the heads-up on Smithtown. Originally the guy suggested an XE with all the packages, but I decided I really do want the SE. So far, nothing out of the ordinary - I'll find out what they say when the "locating person" (forgot the exact title) figures out if there's a Solar Yellow SE manual within 5 zillion miles...

I'm gonna hit Legend today and see what the deal is there... I'll keep ya posted.

#92795 - 10/10/00 08:18 AM Re: Long Island NY dealership
BoarderPhreak Offline

Went to Legend. Anthony Mecca no longer works there, so I talked to a fellow named Wahid. Lots of pressure to buy THAT day. He couldn't hook me up on the Yellow, but gave me an *awesome* deal on some other colors.

Alas, I want Solar Yellow. Therefore, Smithtown was the cheapest there.

Now I'm just awaiting the news on availability on the Solar Yellow one - the one they're all fighting for, up in Boston. Nobody take it - it's mine! ;>

#92796 - 10/10/00 09:38 PM Re: Long Island NY dealership
Impavette Offline

I tried talking to Wahid about a year ago when I was looking at the Pathfinder and I didn't like him at all. Too bad Anthony is not there, he was a pleasure to deal with. Do you know what happened to him? I wouldn't be surprised if Tony still worked there and Wahid tried to steal the sale. You never know! Good luck with your search.

------------------
Chris

#92797 - 10/10/00 10:45 PM Re: Long Island NY dealership
BoarderPhreak Offline

Thanks, Chris... No I don't know for sure if, or why not Anthony isn't there anymore. I did notice that Wahid was very determined to make a sale and came down easily with hesitation on my part. I didn't get the call I was hoping for today - maybe tomorrow... Then I'll make my final decision.

Besides - I'm getting anxious!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal