shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92801 - 21/04/08 12:10 PM Victory Nissan Chantily
Anonymous
Unregistered

I took my X in for an oil change this past winter when it was cold outside and I didn't feel like doing it myself.. that's something I won't do again at this dealer based on my experience. Here are the highlights of what I found on inspecting my X after getting it back:

1) The techs discarded my K&N air filter and replaced it with stock Nissan crap. This was after I told the rep to be sure they didn't check or replace the air filter because it was a K&N. Recovered it myself.

2) The techs did a really sloppy job re-bolting my front skid plate. Two bolts were re-inserted and turned only halfway. The bolts they did fully turn were overtightened.

3) The rep tried telling me that I needed my power steering fluid replaced because it smelled "burnt" and was discolored. Can't believe they're running this scam... I checked myself and the PSF smelled like PSF and was still transparent enough to see through. Scammers. Why were they even looking at this during an oil change? Makes me a bit paranoid that they tampered with it, so I may replace it myself anyway.

Also note this dealership currently has an unsatisfactory rating at the Better Business Bureau due to unanswered complaints.

Use extreme caution if you must use this dealership and try to avoid its service department.

I think just about any local dealership in NOVA will do a better job than these assclowns.

#92802 - 23/06/08 07:20 PM Re: Victory Nissan Chantily
Anonymous
Unregistered

All Victory Nissans suck ass. The local one here in Richmond changed the contract after the Reps and I had come to an agreement. Yay 2 extra years on my loan mad

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal