shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92810 - 20/07/01 08:34 AM O'Brien Nissan in Hawthorne, NJ
Anonymous
Unregistered

first off, i am not complaining about the dealership itself, just this one MAJOR problem i'm having...just need to vent...
i bought my first X through them, and when it was in the accident, the service guys were FANTASTIC!!!! when it was finally totaled, i purchased a SECOND X...there was a difference between what the insurance gave me and what i bought the new truck for...the dealer was supposed to send that difference in a check to NMAC...NEVER HAPPENED!!!
i got a letter from NMAC stating that i had a deficiency balance of $915...i called NMAC, and they said that the insurance cut them a check for $1000 less than agreed upon...so, i call up the insurance company, the check was right...it was a typo on NMAC's part...no biggie...so we investigate further, and its all because O'Brien NEVER send in that check!!! so, i call the dealer AGAIN, and he said he'll take care of it...NEVER happened!!! so, i get a call from a collection agency today!! now, if its not taken care of by the end of the month, its going on my credit history!!! needless to say, i'm a LITTLE pissed off right now!!!
and i was seriously thinking about leasing a new pathy for my fiancee from them...
right now, it looks like i might take my business elsewhere!!!

------------------
'01 Solar Yellow XE 3 Pack
www.geocities.com/spoiledxterra
Clear the Mechanism
AIM username: SpoildX

#92811 - 20/07/01 08:54 AM Re: O'Brien Nissan in Hawthorne, NJ
CK Offline

Loc: Exton, PA
That sucks.....if you want to take a drive-- Flemington Nisan..has been great so far..in fact theyu just called me to see how I was doing...
CK

------------------
01 Alpine Green SE

#92812 - 20/07/01 10:29 AM Re: O'Brien Nissan in Hawthorne, NJ
Olegkha Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
regarding O'Brien Nissan

That is one pice of $hit dealership

The price they quote on the phone was totaly wrong when you come to them.

for service you need to make an appoitment MORE THEN 1 MONTH IN ADVANCE (WTF WITH THAT)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Olegkha (edited 07-22-2001).]

#92813 - 24/07/01 09:08 PM Re: O'Brien Nissan in Hawthorne, NJ
Bill H Offline

Loc: Northern NJ USA
Hi! I bought my first 4x4 from them - Nissan P/U King Cab. I called them when I first started shopping for my X. They couldn't give me the time of day. They kept trying to get me to stop in and talk. I'm about 20 minutes from them so its not like i'm running to the corner store. Plus being a return customer they showed no loyalty whatsoever. So I returned the favor. I went to Warnock. Its a 30 minute ride for me but well worth it. Give them a call and ask for Joe Hanson. No BS. They get a lot of repeat customers. FWIW.

------------------
2001 Xterra 4x4 SE Yellow

#92814 - 31/07/01 11:30 AM Re: O'Brien Nissan in Hawthorne, NJ
RMIN1 Offline

Loc: East Rutherford, NJ, USA
well, NJX referred me to O'Briens to get my X. So far I have been happy. I made an appt for my service and it was only one week in advance. I also own a Nissan Sentra which I bought at All Brands Nissan. I have now taken my vehicles to 3 different service centers. Here is my ranking:
1. O'Briens
2. All Brands
3. Rt 22 Nissan

O'Briens was very friendly and courteous. All Brands, no appts, just come in, dirty waiting room, and horrible mechanics and service manager. Rt 22 Nissan has to be the worst service center and dealership I have ever seen and ever been to in my entire life. Horrible service, horrible employees, horrible location, horrible dealers, the place is flat out horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
2001 XE 3pack
Just Blue
"STEP ASIDE"

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal