2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93053 - 06/07/04 10:44 AM exhaust works in tucson
Anonymous
Unregistered

I must say that the worst place to get a muffler,stock or high performance,is exhaust works in tucson az,now there is 3 in town each are owned by different people,so i can't speak for the other two but "if anyone from tucson or knows tucson" knows the one on ft.lowell is the worst,the guy u talk to on the phone doesn't know anything,i asked him that i wanted a muffler that i could'nt hear on the inside,he said that the v-tech would do it and that they put them in all the time.Well after waiting for 3 hrs and 200.00 later they were done.kept it for the weekend and was totally dissapointed.so i called them and they told me that there was no refund and they would charge me 65.00 to put a stock muffler on,then they came back and told me that they would swap a stock muffler from another x, so i said are u going to use my muffler for the other x and they said yes,so they were not going to give me a refund on my muffler, turn around and sell mine to the other x,and charge me 20.00 to put the stock muffler on,that they got for free i might ad,and think that was alright,very bad business practice, so i'm keeping my muffler and their putting on the stock mufler from the other x and charging me 20.00 for everything, does anybody know who i can call to turn these slimeballs in?

#93054 - 07/07/04 09:09 AM Re: exhaust works in tucson
Anonymous
Unregistered

Minvike, sorry to hear about your problem. Most people from what I have read hear go for the Flowmaster 50 series. Some have even said that the 40 series performs the same for them.

You can file a complaint at the Tucson Better Business Bureau

GOOD LUCK!

#93055 - 07/07/04 09:22 AM Re: exhaust works in tucson
Anonymous
Unregistered

Minvike,

I just got my 04 Xterra done at that same location off of Ft Lowell yesterday. I also got the VFORCE. Steve (the person who I talked to on the phone) said that I would not hear it inside. Well... I drove around yesterday listening to it...and yes... you can hear it from the inside. Do you know if the Flowmasters are louder? What are you planning on doing?
Raymond

#93056 - 07/07/04 10:27 PM Re: exhaust works in tucson
Anonymous
Unregistered

that's funny i think that you were the one they told me that they were going to swap mufflers with.They were going to put mine in yours and charge you for it and put your stock muffler in mine and charge me 20.00 dollars "imagine that".i did file a complaint with the better busines bureau,they said it takes 30 days to know anything.I'm still don't know what to do at this point.

#93057 - 08/07/04 08:16 AM Re: exhaust works in tucson
Anonymous
Unregistered

Minvike,

Was there anything wrong with the VFORCE? What did you not like about it?
Raymond

#93058 - 23/07/04 05:06 PM Re: exhaust works in tucson
Anonymous
Unregistered

So where is a good place to get work done?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal