Got my recall notice in the mail for the alloy wheels on my 00' XE.
I promptly called Mike Shad Nissan (formerly Sunrise Nissan) in Orange Park, Fl; spoke to the Service Manager and inquired about the wheel recall. I was asking if I needed to give him any info for a set of wheels to be ordered.

His basic response was..
"I don't have any in now, and who knows when I will.., but you can keep calling back every couple of weeks or so and we'll see how it goes."

At that, I asked if I could leave my name and number so that they could contact me when they got a set in. I also mentioned this since it is a SAFETY recall and had noticed a small crack on the inside of the wheel approx. 2" long. (I took the wheels off and looked at them when I got the notice)

His response was: Don't worry about it, your truck is 4 years old, that crack isn't going to get any longer in the next few weeks. Just give me a call in a week or so..

Hmm.. I wasn't really too happy with his course of action, so out of curiosity, I called another one of the Mike Shad Nissan's on Cassat Ave. The Service Manager's response was: No problem, I've got plenty of them here, when do you want to come in?

Long story short, 3 hours later, I had a shiny brank new set of SE alloys on my truck and drove off a happy and safer feeling customer.

Every time I've dealt with the Mike Shad of Orange Park, I've had one headache or another. I will be doing the rest of my business at Mike Shad Nissan of Jacksonville, located on Cassat Ave.
97 GS-T