shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93093 - 30/01/04 10:25 AM Haldeman Nissan Hamilton, NJ
cdog127 Offline

Loc: Burlington, NJ
Approximately 2 weeks ago, I brought my 02 X into my dealer for a windshield washer fluid motor that went bad. They did not have the part, and were to order it, which they said would be about 3 days. Of course, when it came in, they would call. After two weeks of waiting for their phone call, I called them, only to find out that the part has been there for a week, but no one has bothered to send a letter or a call. They were blaming it on the parts department, that they had not forwarded the info to the secretary to make the call. The funny thing is, they work in offices next to each other.

"LET'S ROLL" - TB
September 11, 2001 Never forget

#93094 - 30/01/04 12:17 PM Re: Haldeman Nissan Hamilton, NJ
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
That is where I bought my truck in 2000. Service dept. was good to me in the beginning, but the turnover there is very high. So I left after having a "disagreement" with one of the service technicians.

Try West Windsor Nissan on Rt. 130 South. I have had three major repairs done by them and they have been straight up with me everytime.

Stone

#93095 - 30/01/04 08:34 PM Re: Haldeman Nissan Hamilton, NJ
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
I also bought an X from Haldeman...and have not been back since. I called them about doing some stuff a few times, but as they never got back to me with anything resembling an answer (Ever)...I gave up on them as hopeless.

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#93096 - 24/02/04 05:18 PM Re: Haldeman Nissan Hamilton, NJ
silverxglider Offline

Loc: Andes, NY
This place sounds really bad.

A friend of mine went there this weekend to look at the Quest and the Murano. She said that the salesmen were all hanging out front smoking and no one even looked her way. She finally called her husband at home and had him call the manager to get someone to help her. Manager came out, found out what she wanted, said someone would be right with her and disappeared. She waited another 20 minutes, left and went and bought a Chevy Trailblazer for $26,000.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal