This Subaru/Isuzu/Volkwagen/Audi dealership in Idaho Falls isn't a Nissan dealer, but my wife and I were also looking at a Subaru Forester at the time we bought the X...

Here's a copy of a post I have under "General":

"My wife and I went to one local dealership that we had stopped at a few years earlier to testdrive a Subaru Forester when they first came out ('97?). We'd bought a couple of outfits from them before and my wife wanted to drive a '00 Forester before we committed to the XTerra. The guy remembered us, but treated us like we were a MAJOR imposition.

Then, while I was looking around the showroom, I overheard him tell one of his managers that we had "wasted" his time when we first looked at the Forester (in '97 or whenever) and he wasn't about to do us any favors.

Wow..... We left."

What burned me the most was that we'd bought two Isuzu Troopers, a pickup and a Legacy from these guys over the past 15 years. Plus, my in-laws had purchased several Oldsmobiles and a GM turbo-diesel pickup from their main dealership.

I guess when you have people backed up waiting for Audi A6s and A4s, you can afford to treat your regulars like dirt.

--Paul

------------------
'00 XTerra XE -- untouched as of yet
'98 Jeep TJ Sport -- OME 2.5" lift, Dana 44, locker, 31s, JKS QDs, various intake mods, much more to come...