It seems that a lot of the new X's have a weak muffled horn. Well I took mine in about four days after I got it. Anyways the genious working on my car smashed my driver's door with the car lift. At first they only offered body shop work-- bondo and repaint. I said no way. So they then offer a brand new door unpainted from the factory which they'll paint at the local body shop. Again I said no way. I demanded that they go get a brand new X off the lot, take the door off it, and put it on mine. Finally they agreed. Few days later I go back to pick up and the alignment of the door is off. The top of the door has a gap and isn't sealing at all. They tell me that it's normal and fine. They finally agree that the door isn't aligned and agree to have it re-fixed. This whole process took a week. I guess I could have been an ass and possibly taken a different legal route. But didn't have the time to deal with all that.

And the other Xterra that they took the door off of? My smashed door was put on it-- verified by me to make sure I got the new door. The other X by the way was at the local body shop that the dealer contracts out to. I had to drive over to the body shop to verify.
Bondo and repaint the dented door vs. order a brand new door from factory. Considering the dealer is taking the loss... no brainer as to which route they took. But this is just my own speculation. Not claiming one or the other.