2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93411 - 21/08/00 09:28 PM Central California?
TeamJDC Offline

Loc: Modesto, CA, USA
I'm getting ready to buy and was wondering if any of you have any experience with Central Valley Nissan (Modesto) or People's (Stockton)... or any others nearby.

Thanks

jd

#93412 - 25/08/00 09:01 PM Re: Central California?
lc4 Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA: '00 Solar Y...
Had gone to Fremont Nissan and Hayward Nissan - spoke with Fremont's assistant manager who was selling @ MSRP (back in October) and nice, no nonsense, but they did not have the one I wanted there - and they were playing the markup game with the Exxtreem Xterra (you know - with the funky leather seats and X logo decal on the air foil).
Bought from Hayward Nissan because they had the one I wanted on the floor - just told them I could order from another dealer for $23,000 for the SE 4X2 (which @ the time was true) - dickered for 15 min (their MSRP was $25999-full o' @#$%@#$^%!! if you check edmunds.com) and settled for $23,300 plus tax and license. They tried 2 - 3 of the usual dealer tricks, wasn't too bad though. Their service dept is clueless still about the 3M tape business - but you shouldn't need to worry about that stuff anymore - even though I showed the tape on the roof of their new X's and Frontiers, and showed Steve Fisk's info and pics about the tape they still wouldn't do it. Anyway, I had gone to 6 other dealers - Van Ness in SF, one in South SF, Marin, Oakland, Marina Square and via internet (Autobytel). After going thru this, I think buying from Steve Fisk may be easier - even though you probably have to pay to have it delivered out here (cost ~$1000 when I shipped my Celica out from the East coast) At least Steve would pay for the flight out there and give a digital camera. Anyway, my 2 cents - Happy Hunting!!

[This message has been edited by lc4 (edited August 25, 2000).]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal