I want to put up a BIG, HUGE thank you to the guys at Pepp Motors Inc. , on East US Rt-41 in Marquette, MI. My wife was way up there on business and the car died. Sounded like a transmission problem. She had had to get a ride home from an associate who happened to be in the area. They gave us a quote half what everyone else was. We had to leave the car in Michigan and my only weekend to go back to get it was coming up fast. To boot, I was driving my son's car and the hood came up on it on the freeway putting the front windshield out, sorry Christopher, and leaving us with only the Xterra for a week. We told them this and they busted their asses to get it ready. They originally told us to call late Friday after they had picked it up and they "may" have started it. I called and spoke with the mechanic Brian, and he said they had trouble initially finding the car but once they did he started working on it and HE thought it was not anything major. He was running diagnostics on it when I called and if it was the problem he thought it was, he had already ordered the part and had it delivered! He said call back later and he would have a estimate for me. I called back at the end on the day and he said that was it and it would cost $141.00 with the vehicle pickup! HOLY CRAP! The dealer who also looked at it thought it would be $1300.00+ dollars!!!!!! Not only that they were opened on Saturday and we could pick it up then! He said he had already test driven it twice and wanted to take it out once more just to be sure, but he would call if something came up. Now I'm not un-mechanical, but given the circumstances and the distance we were from it, approximately 310 miles and a 6.5 hours drive one way, they could have racked us over the coals. WOW! What a great place if you are in that area and need work done, GO THERE!!!!!! They are right next to the Pizza Hut. Pepp Motors Inc. 2203 US Rt-41 West Marquette, MI Toll Free (877)-676-0586.