shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93483 - 19/01/05 08:24 AM Charlotte, NC Dealers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just picked my X, from TN.
I live in Charlotte NC. Anybody have any thoughts on the best (or worst) Nissan Dealership here.

I took my Pathfinder to Independence Nissan a few years back. My cabin light (still) goes out about every 4-6mos and I asked them to take a look at the electrics. They said it was a bad bulb and charged me $22 to replace it. I went out to the car pulled the bulb and said they could keep it! [Finger]

I picked up a few bulbs at autozone and keep'm in the glove box.

The valves clatter for about 7-8 seconds on cold start (even longer than my 100k pathy), I'll do a search on that topic though! Thanks in advance!

#93484 - 20/01/05 08:50 PM Re: Charlotte, NC Dealers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Depending on where you live in Charlotte, you can get to Nissan of Hickory in about 1 hour. I can get from the the Charlotte Coliseum, to I-85, to U.S. 321 and downtown Hickory in one hour. They have treated my well. Nothing but good things to say about Nissan of Hickory. Good luck.

#93485 - 23/01/05 11:32 AM Re: Charlotte, NC Dealers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

WOW! They must be pretty freak'n awesome!! Thanks...

#93486 - 23/01/05 08:25 PM Re: Charlotte, NC Dealers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I also am pretty loyal to Nissan of Hickory. Their service department is great and reasonably quick as well. Get to know the guys there and they treat you very well.

#93487 - 30/01/05 06:15 AM Re: Charlotte, NC Dealers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I use Modern Nissan. There off of I-77 exit 28. They have treated me fine so far. I have used them for oil changes, filters and tire rotation but for nothing major as of yet. wink

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal