2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93491 - 14/06/04 04:55 PM Downtown Nissan in Seattle
Anonymous
Unregistered

Been to the dealership a number of times for servicing ... my last visit there a week back is going to be the last time they will ever see me. I was told my front breaks are almost gone(my X has 39K miles on it),and it would cost 450$ ... that sounded kindof fishy as i thought they normally cost 250-350$ depending on the type of vehicle, so i checked around in other dealerships and everyone quoted a price in the range $350-$370, and that includes all what Downtown guys said they will do when you bring in for a brake change. This is absurd ... maybe i can put my front brush guard to a better use and ram right through their service facility.

Anyways guys avoid such dealerships and always check before you spend a huge chunk of money on your X.

#93492 - 15/06/04 03:51 AM Re: Downtown Nissan in Seattle
rrdstarr Offline

Loc: Tacoma
PNWX members use Auburn Nissan! We all have had good results from them!

-Rick

#93493 - 18/06/04 02:11 PM Re: Downtown Nissan in Seattle
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi... this is my first post here. I went with Jeremko here in Spokane. Best experience buying a car I have ever had.

#93494 - 21/06/04 11:43 AM Re: Downtown Nissan in Seattle
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks rrdstarr, this time i tried Burien Nissan since they got 'The Excellence Award' from Nissan ... well i guess they just had to screw up my X ... frown ... after the brake job was done (3 hr job), i drove her back and after 10 mins of driving, started hearing a clanking sound from the front, it took me some time to realize that it was coming from the front left wheel, then it started happening everytime i hit the brakes, ... i took her back, ... they either had forgotten to put on of the big screws on the break pads or it had fallen off because it wasn't tightened well. In the end it took me another 30 min drive and a day or work, ... not sure if i'll go back there again. The staff was courtious enough though.

I think i'll go with rrdstarr's advice and try Auburn Nissan next time.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal