shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93714 - 07/09/06 08:47 PM F U Connell Nissan of Costa Mesa
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well half and half anyway.
FIRST the parts guy was cool. I asked if they price match and he said he can't beat net prices but he'd try. Cargo mat not in stock so he said 7-10 days so might as well get it off the net and save some $. Tow relay kit, in stock and he got as close to net pricing as he could...couple bucks more. NIce guy
"Service dept"
TOld them another dealer didn't fix something properly so I'd like to try here.
He says its the other dealers fault and problem.
I tell him it's still under warranty and therefore a NISSAN problem
He says no its a workmanship problem so take it back to Irvine.
I say no. HE says if he finds they didn't fix it right then HE will charge ME. I say for WARRANTY you'll charge me? He says it was "workmanship".
"Bring it by, I'll let you know he says".
F#*K you you lazy POS bastard.

#93715 - 08/09/06 02:04 PM Re: F U Connell Nissan of Costa Mesa
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Sorry to hear your problems. I had a similar issue with a dealer here in El Paso but luckily for me the other Nissan shop really helped me out. Dont bother calling Nissan Customer Service they will always side with the dealer (at least my experience).

The one shop probably didnt want the other shops problems because it might mess up their warranty index and that makes them look bad. However, that is still strange they wouldnt fix it under warranty. Did you talk to the service manager? Just work your way up till you get to the GM or the owner. Good luck.

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal