I'm new here and just found this forum, so I thought I'd take the time to give kudos to the dealer that sold me my Nissan:

Capitol Nissan, 7598 Annapolis Rd., Lanham, Md.

Back story:
My '87 Mitsubishi sport (2wd) had just been rear ended, by a county cop, on the highway. mad I'd been driving, and working out of, this vehicle for 15 years. I wasn't in the mood to go truck shopping. But.......
The insurance company provided a vehicle (F-150 crew cab) for me to use until I replaced mine. Anybody using their truck as 4 wheeled tool box will know how my days were going. So I started to shop........
My first stop was my local Mitsubishi/Nissan dealer. What? When did they stop importing Mit. pus? Crap. Loved my Mit. Well, since I'm here I'll see what Nissan has to offer. Hm, fully loaded crew cab SC. Yeah, I want one (this is 2001 BTW). How much? $27,000. eek Oh, well. Talk about sticker shock. I paid $8,000 for my Mit. (2.6 eng., sport package, HD suspension). On with the search.......
Dodge, GM, Ford, Isuzu, Toyota, Mazda, back to Nissan [Freak] to look at something cheaper (showed me a brown crew cab w/auto for 19K. [Sleep] Nobody understood I was looking for my new ride. Spent 2 1/2 weeks at this and I was starting to wear out. Found myself sitting in the local coffee shop parusing the newspaper (car section on Fridays) when I came across this, well, come on ad. You guys know the ones: highlighted in red w/a super low price: 2001 Frontier crew cab, supercharged. $18,999! Well, hey, maybe my luck has changed. Grabbed the cell and gave 'em a call.........
They said yeah, that's the right price, the vehicle is brand new, only problem is it's a manual trans laugh . Told 'em to wash it up I'm on my way..........
Got up there on a Fri. night, it was about 40 miles away, and the truck was there waitin' for me. Short bed, but that's ok. Signed the papers, went thru minimal hassle, they gave me the SC floor mats and hitch accessories. On my way. Felt like a thief......
The dealer called me about 2 weeks later a said they had some papers for me to sign. confused Turns out they got me a better intrest rate that was good for $1500 in my pocket, over the life of the loan. laugh Well, now it's 3 1/2 years later, had a few problems, you'll read about 'em on here, but overall, well, there was that blown bearing on the supercharger @ 200 miles..........
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.