2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93750 - 18/02/02 03:04 PM Irvine Nissan
Molten lava Offline

Loc: Laguna Hills, ca
Liars. I almost lost a front wheel this weekend so I called them about it. I thought the last time I had the wheel removed was with them. I went mudding awhile ago and after I cleaned up the X it
Was pulling to the left. I took the X to the dealer to find out what was wrong they removed the tire and saw that there was mud between the disk pad and the disk. They didn't fix it I did a hi pressure wash and all was good. So after my problem this weekend I called them and the head mechanic said that they visually inspected between the disk pad and the disk. Have you ever tried to look between a disk pad and the disk with the tire mounted on the truck?
Which is bull because I saw the tire off of the truck. So I cannot trust them because they lied to me. I will not trust them to do anymore work on my X.

#93751 - 12/04/02 11:00 AM Re: Irvine Nissan
teddmann210 Offline

Loc: east los angeles
Don't kow anything about Irvine dealership, but Tustin is not so hot. Anyone around that can give me some feedback about Performance Nissan in Duarte, California. Got by X there but not totally satisfied. How about the service center in Cerritos Nissan, are they any good.

#93752 - 12/04/02 11:10 AM Re: Irvine Nissan
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Dude Irvine Nissan is where I bought my truck. I was out of their "service area" and have gotten ZERO correspondance from them . The fleet manager is cool other than theat they really seem like they could care less. I had a great relationship with H.B Nissan until the service writer and manager quit. That sucked

Hell I just went to Irvine on Monday to get my oil changed just to see what they were like and they brought my truck back dirty. It's the 1st of three oil changes I've had at dealershipd that they didn't wash the truck.

I got the PA announcement that I was wanted at the cashier. I went , paid and then went outside to pick up my truck. There it sat , dirty , alone keys in it and noone arround at all. I even looked arround for a service person and couldn't even find one. I just got in my truck and left.

I still think there's a 10% chance that they didn't even touch it.

I do know that Trevor (Terax here) has had good luck with tustin Nissan though and said the guys are enthusiastic when they hear that you're in an X club. Good luck.

#93753 - 12/04/02 05:44 PM Re: Irvine Nissan
CosmicX Offline

Loc: Alhambra, Cali
Definately go to Cerritos Nissan. I've had a few problems and they were great. Because of their near-perfect satisfaction record, they please everyone. They even removed road tar on the rear hatch after the g/f went into a construction area. :p

#93754 - 12/04/02 05:55 PM Re: Irvine Nissan
Strom Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Tustin Nissan has always been really helpful with me. Shipped parts from Arizona next-day air so that I could get my truck fixed (under warranty). Not sure about Irvine Nissan, though.

#93755 - 12/04/02 09:02 PM Re: Irvine Nissan
hick13 Offline

Loc: Mission Viejo, Ca
I also bought my truck from Irvine. They suck. They haven't contacted me at all and I'm in their service area. I called to make an appointment for my first oil change and the guy didn't even know I bought my truck there and then talked to me like I was idiot when I dindn't know my 1st service was free. No one ever told me my first service was free. When I went in for my appointment I also got my truck back dirty. I think I'll try Tustin or Cerritos. Does anyone know anything about Capistrano Nissan?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal