2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93757 - 18/11/02 03:13 PM Rosenthal Nissan - Tyson's Corner VA
Roams Offline

Loc: NoVA
After a muddy and rocky excursion to Paragon with OffroadX and JumboJim4x4 (NOR), I decided to hose off my engine. Well, the $%^# Service Engine Soon light lit up... So I took it to Rosenthal and they didn't ask questions, diagnosed it was the 02 sensor, and will replace it tomorrow under warranty. No problem.

It's nice to have people who realize this truck should actually go offroad and fix any problems that may arise from that (within reason of course).

They didn't balk on the mud splatters (very small) under the hood and try to blame me for misuse of the vehicle. The service department simply said, "it shouldn't of happened."

I'm not out to destroy my truck, I'm just trying to enjoy it what it was built for.

So for now, good show fellas.

Roams

#93758 - 19/11/02 09:23 AM Re: Rosenthal Nissan - Tyson's Corner VA
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Good to hear Tim. They were really good to Synchro, and were always "thumbs-up" when he brought his heavily-modified X, but I think it was Mobycat that burned the bridge with them over something, not sure why.

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#93759 - 21/11/02 01:06 PM Re: Rosenthal Nissan - Tyson's Corner VA
Roams Offline

Loc: NoVA
Oookaayyy...SES Light lit back up, now they are replacing the entire wiring harness...saying there is a short in it... [Freak]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal