shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93785 - 28/03/05 04:36 PM Team Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow, never in my life have I (or the rest of friends and family) been so appalled at the customer service than that I recieved at Team Nissan. THe first guy I worked with seemed nice enough, gave me a quote on a payment, I told him I would think about it...gave him a call back about two hours later and he said "sorry, we can't do it anymore" mad . Kept trying tow work with them, they said they would find the car for me after I agreed to pay the higher monthly payment...they couldn't find the car anywhere. Kept telling me they would have it here by a certain date, I would call and they would act like a jackass and say "You can't hold us to that you know!" NO, I DIDN'T KNOW! mad They then told me they "were making no money on the car" RIGHT! It was out of the kindness of their hearts they were getting me this car, don't dealerships always do that?!. Long story short...tld them I was taking my business elsewhere, was driving my new X around a few weeks later and got a call form the Team NIssan that my car was there and ready....HOLY F*&K! Are you serious!? I stormed in there two weeks ago and told them don't bother!
It was just an unreal 'X'perience! I am sure people will tell me that I was just lucky and this was an isolated time...I just can't believe the way they treated me and my family. Would not recommend this dealership to my worst enemy. I bought at Peter's Nissan in Nashua NH. They were wonderful

#93786 - 05/04/05 08:10 AM Re: Team Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by nhk8e:

It was just an unreal 'X'perience! I am sure people will tell me that I was just lucky and this was an isolated time...I just can't believe the way they treated me and my family. Would not recommend this dealership to my worst enemy. I bought at Peter's Nissan in Nashua NH. They were wonderful
That is not an isolated experience, I bought my X from them in march of 04. They say they want to be the best in NH, but after dealing with them it is easy to know why they are not, especialy when it comes to after purchase service.

#93787 - 05/04/05 06:25 PM Re: Team Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

shmittey---I did call nissan america and let them know how I felt about this dealership. I am sorry to hear it didn't go well for you. You should call Nissan too and let them know. I have never called any place before like that to gripe or record a complaint, but after this experience I was just so shocked. What happened to you? How are they doing wrong with the service? They told me they were a "family owned business and they worked hard to please",...I don't know who the f they are trying to please. I would love nothing more after my experience there then to have them have some consequences for their lameness. Just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unbelievably bad!!! I am sorry though!

#93788 - 11/04/05 12:34 PM Re: Team Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

So here's an example, I was a dumbass and lost my key to the locking lug nuts, went to team nissan to get them switched because they are just plain close. They charged me $15 for changing 4 lugs, then threw away the locking lugs! What the F am I going to do if the key turns up, the mechanic that shitcanned the lugs found 2 but gave up on the other 2 and was a prick about it, saying that if I told him not to throw them away he blah blah blah.. whatever.(no offence tward other nissan techs) So now they are rooting through the trash for them. Am I crazy or are you supposed to ask the customer what he wants? From now on I will go to merchants in concord if I need to have anything done at the dealership!!

#93789 - 28/04/05 08:32 AM Re: Team Nissan
blademan Offline

Loc: londonderry NH
I bought my X at Team Nissan too, I went there near the end of the month when they are pushing stuff out the door in order to reach there quota, they were very tough to take. The guy who sold me the X was the Web desiner, it was his first sale and he was visably shaking. I traded in My 90 Supra, and the gave me on paper $8000 for it. I played hard ball, and twice got up to leave, and I got a decent price for my 2000 SE. 1 issue was they though they were selling me the truck I test drove ( I am 6'5" and not sure if I would fit in it to drive it) the one I wanted was burried on the lot, so I took one that was easy to get to, we strike a deal, and shake hands, and the guy gets up and says looking at the keys for the blue one I just drove "we will get this ready for you" to which I say I don't want that one, I want the green one with the trailer hitch... the guys jaw hit the floor. It was a differant package he said wothe 800 more.. I said for what he said the hitch was 350 and the floor mats were 75 and so were the mud flaps??? I said tack on 350 for the hitch, but I am not paying a dime for floor matts... [Freak]
So we agree, and shake hands, and he starts the whole we are taking a loss on this one.. [Geek]

Yeah right, but he goes on to say well since we did not get any money out of you for the Truck, we should make in back in the service department.. I simply said that there service department was ledgendary :rolleyes: and smiled.

I brought it there for the free inspection sticker a month later, and never again, the suck worse then most dealers in NH I do whatever I can myself. Port city Nissan in Portsmouth was not bad. [ThumbsUp]

#93790 - 01/05/05 11:11 AM Re: Team Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow that would make two of us that they "don't make a cent on this truck". I don't know how theystay in business wink I am waiting for the buy one get one free deal. They just suck over there. I hope word gets around because when i think back I am still just blown away by the whole thing.

#93791 - 02/05/05 05:28 PM Re: Team Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

yeah I wondered that too, since they sold me my X for exactly what they paid for it how do they stay in business. They told me they made the "real" money off the huge markup on the Z.

Edit to add: Although I know I was ripped and pay alot for the X, I love this truck! And in the end to do it over again with what I know now I probaly would pay more! Don't get me wrong, they are still a bunch of fuckwads but the X is still an X nomater where you get it.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal