2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93798 - 29/09/03 09:24 AM Bad Customer Service
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great info regarding the alloy wheel recall (2000 XE,SE)from this site. I called Krenzen Nissan in Duluth, MN last friday at 9:30am and asked when I should bring in my X, since it was one of the models recalled. Danni, who works in Customer Service (or lack of) informed me that she didn't know of any recall and she would have to call me back after calling the Nissan HQ's office. After waiting over 2 hours I called back and she then told me she hadn't called yet but wanted me to wait by the phone and she would call me back before 4:30. I know Customer Service closes at 4pm on Friday's so I became a little leary. I decided to print out the notice from the NHTSA and take a 30 min drive to see them myself. When I walked in at 3:40pm Danni stated she called me at 1:30pm and left a message on my answering machine stating that the "computer was down and she couldn't bring up the recall notice". B.S.! When I told her that my machine has been turned off for over 2 months she back-tracked and said she "thought" she left a message. The other Customer Service person there bolted out of the office when I confronted her with this lie! Needless to say I called Danni's boss as soon as I got home and gave him the skinny on what had happended. He apologized for the bad service and said he would look into it on Monday (today). When I called him back this morning he stated that he was waiting for Nissan to call him back regarding the recall. I've used this dealership before for some minor stuff with no problems. But since this isn't coming out of my pocket it seems they aren't to quick to help. Has anyone else experienced this? Just wondering.

#93799 - 29/09/03 10:55 AM Re: Bad Customer Service
tcdesign Offline

Loc: Hudson, WI
I actually took my X in to the Luther Nissan dealership in Inver Grove, MN on Friday to have the brakes replaced, and asked them about the recall. When I came to pick it up they had already replaced all the wheels. They look a lot nicer than the old ones. To answer your question though, no I didn't have any problems; it went pretty smoothly.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal