2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93859 - 21/06/04 12:38 PM Jeremko Nissan - Spokane
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay… this dealership rocked my face off with their awesomeness.

1st the sales man we worked with was very cool, no pressure and honest, I liked the guy and he seemed to want to help my wife and I out and not screw with my head or give me bunk information. Never did any typical salesman’s stuff, and was a bundle of legit information. Name was Johnny and IO like the guy a lot.

2nd the Financing department ruled. Three days after signing they call us and brought us back into the dealership for a resigning for a better deal get this: 40 bucks lower a month, a better interest rate, threw in health and disability insurance, bumper to bumper warranty for length of the term of until 75,000 miles, GAP insurance, and a bunch of free vouchers for skiing and such, oh and they double the trade-in value for the vehicle we traded in. SO very cool.

I am going to go back there anytime I need a new car. Best dealership I have ever worked with. I guess their service department ranks in the top 5 in the nation for Nissan and they rank in the top 8 for customer satisfaction, plus they have a referral rating of 81%. If you live in the Northwest this is defiantly the place to go.

What kind of dealership calls you up to offer you a better deal three days after the signing?

#93860 - 22/06/04 11:24 AM Re: Jeremko Nissan - Spokane
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey, it is good to see another person from around Spokane...
As far as Jeremko, I agree, when I bought my X from them in November I had no complaints. They did everything in their power to make sure I was happy...
Take it easy and see you around... smile

#93861 - 25/06/04 12:45 AM Re: Jeremko Nissan - Spokane
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Good to hear! I moved from Seattle last fall and will be needing major service before Winter, so I will almost surely be using them.

#93862 - 25/06/04 12:00 PM Re: Jeremko Nissan - Spokane
Anonymous
Unregistered

you can't go wrong with Jeremko... welcome to the area!

#93863 - 30/06/04 06:28 PM Re: Jeremko Nissan - Spokane
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
Maybe your saleman should have told you your X has a V6 and not a 4 cyl...

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#93864 - 02/07/04 01:20 PM Re: Jeremko Nissan - Spokane
Anonymous
Unregistered

Must be something to that "resigning" thing. My salesman did that as well. My note dropped about $80.00 a month and they added the GAP insurance as well. I was very please with Nissan Motor Acceptance.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal