2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93874 - 20/07/04 04:58 PM Boulder Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

So, I bought my X from Boulder Nissan almost two months ago now. I financed the truck through a local Bank (not my own) so when I got it the dealer told me that they would send all of the title paperwork to the Bank who would get it to the county clerk and I would get a notice in the mail when I could go get my registration and plates.
Now I still hadn't gotten this notice so I was starting to get a little worried so I called up the county clerk so ran the VIN on my truck and told me that they had no record of ever receiving the paperwork on it! Needless to say, after two months I knew that was not good.
So I went into Boulder Nissan this afternoon to check on it. They lady in the Financing office told me that they had sent all of the paperwork to the bank the Monday after I had bought the truck (got it on a Friday at about 9pm), but if I wanted to have a seat in the waiting room she would call the bank and check on it.
So I waited for about 15 min and finnaly she came back and told me that she had contacted the bank and it turns out that the BANK lost the title paperwork for the truck! However, she had already contacted the office manager at the county clerk's office and had arranged for them to give me an extinsion on my temp tag (supposed to expire next week durring GOX) and that she would continue to talk to the bank and if they could not find the paperwork she would file for a duplicate title and get it processed ASAP for me.
Now the whole situation is frustraiting, but the dealship did a great job, in my humble opinion, of helping me get it worked out. I can't say anything about their service department, but at least through the sale (they actually drove accross Denver to go get the truck I wanted and bring it back later that afternoon for me), and since the customer service has been wonderful!

Nate.

#93875 - 21/07/04 04:39 PM Re: Boulder Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

I only used Boulder Nissan for parts a couple of times. They were nice enough to match the xterraparts.com prices (which meant I saved time and shipping).

Good luck with the paperwork!

#93876 - 20/04/06 11:58 PM Re: Boulder Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought my '04 at the Boulder dealership, and had a great experience with them. The salespeople aren't pushy, and are generally friendly people, in fact we've kept in touch with our salesman, and stop in and say "Hi" whenever we're getting it serviced. We continue to bring it back to Nissan for servicing, because we have yet to have a bad experience, and the prices are pretty average for Boulder.

#93877 - 23/04/06 05:47 PM Re: Boulder Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Same here, not that it's the best, friendliest, nicest... dealer in the world (after all it's a dealer) but they provided very good information at the time of my purchase (as in options, prices, financing, other options...) and a decent price. Been there once since I bought my (for the free oil change) and they are OK.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal