shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93884 - 10/07/02 12:23 PM San Diego Choice
fivedollarbob Offline

Loc: Virginia Beach
I moved here a few months ago and now it's time for the once-over. (Not for me, for the X) The two dealerships that I have found are Mossy and Pacific Beach.

I would like to know of others experiences with each. Thanks!

#93885 - 10/07/02 03:06 PM Re: San Diego Choice
*paul Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Mossy (Kearny Mesa) have worked on my trucks a few times over the last 10 yrs. They have tried real hard to keep me happy but the actual quality of work has varied.

When they replaced the diff on the X, they left 2 nuts off the third-member and mangled the brake lines.

They also ordered the wrong part and expected me to absorb that extra car rental time.

Only exp with Pacific has been when I was shopping for the X. I didn't like the salesperson and so didn't buy there.

#93886 - 10/07/02 03:25 PM Re: San Diego Choice
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
I bought from and had my X serviced at Pacific Nissan for awhile. Absolutely no complaints and was always well taken care of. Carl Pugliese is the service writer I dealt with - he's great.

However, my Aunt recently became the Asst. Service Mgr. over at Mossy-El Cajon, so now my X goes there because of the family hookup.

Her name is Mary Parrillo, if you ever get over that way. She'll take good care of you if you mention you know me. Good luck and welcome to SD.

- Christian

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal