2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93925 - 15/10/04 07:48 AM ATTN: Atlanta based buyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I did a lot of research on which places you should and should not buy from in the Atlanta area. I called every dealership in Atlanta and called several outside of Atlanta. Some I even called as far away as Jacksonville, FL. With my recent purchase I know what places are good doing business with and which are not.

I wanted to go ahead and say that I have gone into Town Center Nissan twice and on both occasions they ran a bad business there. I am talking about beyond the regular dealer's gimmicks to get you to buy a car. At one point they false advertised an car through an email. I went in to call them on their carelessness in hopes they'd give me a car instead of filing a lawsuit. I work for a FD and one of the guys I work with is a lawyer and said I could take them to court but it wasn't worth the time or money. The first time I vowed to never go back there and I was a fool enough to go back again after they gave me such a good deal.

I did however purchase my car from Regal Nissan in Roswell. I work, play and live in Roswell so the convience of me buying in Roswell was preferable. I have dealt with them several times and they have always been honest. They won't offer a price they won't follow through on and with dealing with all sorts of salespeople they did have the best, which only supported the reason why I should buy from them. I had closed a good deal with Troncalli but Regal matched it and I went with them. It saved me a few hours and a tank of gas.

I vowed that after I got my car I'd make a post on forums for people to read because TCN was really that bad of a place to do business. Its not even worth the time to talk to them. Most places were very acceptional, but Town Center was not one of those. STAY AWAY!

#93926 - 22/10/04 01:07 PM Re: ATTN: Atlanta based buyers
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
I recall going there when I was looking for my 2001 X. I recall the sales person being rather rude, pushy, and cursed allot.

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#93927 - 13/11/04 06:35 PM Re: ATTN: Atlanta based buyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ramness would agree, Stone Mountain Nissan (formerly Performance Nissan) is good, Gwinnett Place Nissan is bad.

#93928 - 14/11/04 02:07 PM Re: ATTN: Atlanta based buyers
Ramness Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by da3dAlus:
Ramness would agree, Stone Mountain Nissan (formerly Performance Nissan) is good, Gwinnett Place Nissan is bad.
Agreed!

#93929 - 19/01/05 05:43 AM Re: ATTN: Atlanta based buyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

i bought my used x from regal nissan. the salesman was kinda smarmy....pulled the 'ol 'oh wait....we thought your trade-in was a 4 dr. not a 2 dr. truck' routine. i already had a quote for the same amount from carmax...so i put that in front of him and he quit bs'ing.

overall, i was happy with my purchase there. now....who ticks me off is the parts dept. at team nissan on 41. their service is awesome..if expensive. but their parts dept. is rude and *always* more than twice as expensive as nissan dealerships with online stores. now..i expect them to be a little more....but more than twice as expensive?

#93930 - 27/01/05 04:59 AM Re: ATTN: Atlanta based buyers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can't find a good dealer in the Atlanta area - for service at least. I go to Regal b/c it is close to work, but they could be much better. I stopped going to Gwinnett Nissan b/c they were rude and treated me like I was in their way. I stopped going to the Nissan dealership near The Mall of Georgia in Buford after they scratched the back of my X when I brought it in for an oil change (they fixed it with some sort of cover up polish that washed off later). I bought my X through cars direct so I got a great deal and didn't have to deal with sales people. I hate buying cars and dealing with sneaky salespeople.
I wish I could find a good Nissan dealership near me.

#93931 - 11/02/05 03:30 AM Re: ATTN: Atlanta based buyers
Ramness Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott Thompson:
I wish I could find a good Nissan dealership near me.
Stone mountain Nissan is great. Its on 78 about 10-15 minutes east of 285

#93932 - 11/02/05 07:53 AM Re: ATTN: Atlanta based buyers
ATFrontier Offline

Loc: Loganville,Georgia
We'll see Brian. I go there on Monday to have them check by supercharger. I'm almost positive it's in need of replacement.

#93933 - 16/02/05 05:29 AM Re: ATTN: Atlanta based buyers
ATFrontier Offline

Loc: Loganville,Georgia
Well I can really say Stone Mountain Nissan is the BEST!!!! I had a warranty issue on my truck and Rod at St. Mt. Nissan took care of it and fixed my truck. It would have been about $1000.00 to fix but it was taken of.

Many praises to Rod and Stone Mountain Nissan.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal