2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93959 - 08/04/03 10:35 AM Topeka Nissan
Royo Offline

Loc: Topeka KS
I gotta say this. I never really have liked car dealers but when I went to get my 1997 pickup worked on I wasnt planning on buying a new vehicle. The 2002 Xterra sitting on the lot was calling my name. The saleslady asked me if I wanted a test drive . I said yeah. Well two hours later i was driving the 2002 Xterra. I do not regret the deal . It was the best deal I ever made. Plus the Xterra has more power than my 97. I also drive this vehicle everryday and take it off road when I am out hunting somewhere as my friends say .
If ya live in North Eastern KS and want an Xterra Topeka Nissan has the best deals going. Ask for Julie and tell her " Drew Carey" sent ya .
You can lead a man to frigid water,but you can't make him put on his neoprenes and jump in. Only waterfowlers will do that.They gladly leave the comfort of there homes in the predawn black to seek out the bleakest marshes and muck-ridden fields where ducks and geese abound. And like sleet driven by a hard north wind, They are unstoppable.
From MISERY LOVES COMPANY

#93960 - 08/04/03 10:48 AM Re: Topeka Nissan
Biohazard Offline

Loc: Rogers AR
Congrats on the X! You should look into joining our Heartland Xterra Owners Club(see the link in my signature). We have a lot of members from the Kansas City area.

#93961 - 12/04/03 04:24 PM Re: Topeka Nissan
Royo Offline

Loc: Topeka KS
Biohazard
I am having problems loging into the HXOC . I signed up and got everything squared away but it wont let me in to post replies. I sent an email to aero-steve to see if we can get things squared away.
You can lead a man to frigid water,but you can't make him put on his neoprenes and jump in. Only waterfowlers will do that.They gladly leave the comfort of there homes in the predawn black to seek out the bleakest marshes and muck-ridden fields where ducks and geese abound. And like sleet driven by a hard north wind, They are unstoppable.
From MISERY LOVES COMPANY

#93962 - 12/04/03 05:05 PM Re: Topeka Nissan
Biohazard Offline

Loc: Rogers AR
Cool! Steve will get you hooked up.

#93963 - 13/04/03 05:42 AM Re: Topeka Nissan
Aero Steve Offline

Loc: Land of OZ - Home of the Jayha...
I'm on the road for goneMoab, so I don't know how much help I'll be.

I received a membership application sent through the JOIN HXOC form. I don't see a login setup for the message board. They are two different things you have to sign up for. To join the message board select the register button at the top of the forum main page here

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal