2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94258 - 14/11/02 10:52 AM Car Dealers Suck Big Green Donkey's ..!@%#!@#
bonesnTX Offline

Loc: TEXAS
It's a wonder we all don't still ride horses!

I just got a 2003 from a not so small town dealer for less than a 2002 was offered to me by a small town dealer. My 2003 has more options as well. First time in my life a small town dealer lost out on a sale to me to the almost big city vendor. This small town dealer actually had a larger dealership? Idiots in heat, as I was walking out the door (with $18K for down payment removed from the table) I told them how stupid they were to let me walk over petty issues/un-reasonable price. These guys argued with me that the front wheels were not supposed to have center caps nor was it supposed to have skid plates! I pointed to several others next to the one I wanted with center caps! I handed the guy the sales brochure and said turn to page 13 where it talks about 4WD and read what 4WD comes with....DUH, Skid Plates!!! The clowns had robbed parts off the XTERRA and then argued with me they weren't supposed to be there...Finally they agreed to add the items. What a joke, probably spent 5-6 hours there in 2 days to not get the damn truck! They let me walk out with $18K for down payment! Pretty much equals definition of STUPID! And car dealers always think they are so smart. I've had some bad buying experiences but this was the worst...I think...Well one of the worst.

#94259 - 14/11/02 11:22 AM Re: Car Dealers Suck Big Green Donkey's ..!@%#!@#
Olegkha Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
18K downpayment is nothing, i walked out from a dealership with Full payment for the truck in my hands , only because they did not want to do the documents the same day/evening (i was there at 3 pm)

called a different dealership 10 miles away , they had a truck , gave me 200 $ better price, , i drove out, the same evening

My second bying experience was even more interesting , not only a dealership lost my sale, they also lost my respect to them.(Marlboro, MA)

#94260 - 14/11/02 02:37 PM Re: Car Dealers Suck Big Green Donkey's ..!@%#!@#
Guy Offline

Loc: San Diego, Ca.
Sounds like you did your homework ahead of time and that's what you need to do. No doubt they'll sell the X to some unsuspecting person. Ya done good.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal