2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94292 - 24/09/04 05:44 PM Stay away from Brown and Brown
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you care about your life I'd suggest staying clear of Brown and Brown Nissan in Mesa, Arizona.

They tried to persuade me that they had done safety recall work on my fuel sender, when in fact they did not touch the fuel sender at all.

Read the story at:
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=000445

#94293 - 27/09/04 08:15 PM Re: Stay away from Brown and Brown
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's funny you say that. I have been bringing my X there since it was new, and their service dept. has been pretty good to me. Who is your service rep there? The same story with me...I only go there because Brown & Brown is so much closer to my house. I have a brown & brown nissan story to tell too. It's a long one, but basically I tried to buy a new X from brown & brown nissan of tempe and I dealt with one of the biggest snake salesmen I have ever talked to. I caught him in at least 6 or 7 lies as I shopped for the truck. I walked out of there after two hours all pissed off. I then went to Avondale Nissan...total opposite. One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. No pressure, very honest and open. If I didn't live in Mesa too, I'd get my truck serviced at Avondale.

#94294 - 01/10/04 08:39 AM Re: Stay away from Brown and Brown
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bob was the service Tech. When I purchased the X they were really good. Plus the fact that within 2 weeks of purchase the recalled it and gave me a new set of wheels, that didn't hurt either! lol.

But when a dealer lies about a safety recall, putting myself and my family at risk, and is unwilling to even admit that the unit was not worked on, even with the obvious evidance and the fact that the campaign is still open on my X (As verified by Nissan1 and Allen). Then there is a real problem with that Service department. The Service manager refuses to talk to me or Nissan1, who attempted to call him several times and left messages. I wonder why the service manager is so scared of dealing with customers complaints, or with Corporate? Maybe it is time for Brown & Brown to find a new service manager.

Top notch sales department, gave me a really good deal. Shame about the Service Department. I'm going to stop by today and pick up an Oil filter and fill out one of those precious Questionaires that they have on the counter! lol.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal