2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94315 - 13/10/00 09:45 AM Tustin Nissan
Strom Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
These guys went out of their way to help me. My condenser hose (I think, but it is unimportant) was leaking and my air conditioning did not work. I had to leave the following weekend to drive through Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas (this was back when temperatures were in the 110s). They ordered the part, but the wrong part was sent to them (by that time I had to leave the following day). They drove 300 miles to get me a hose and fix my truck. That is service, if you ask me. They were very, very helpful and have always given me the best service. I recommend them strongly.

#94316 - 06/11/00 05:51 PM Re: Tustin Nissan
DreadPirateRoberts Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
I, too, bought my truck through Tustin Nissan. I live in San Diego (over an hour south of Tustin), but I found them through a reverse auction site (http://www.carprices.com - also highly recommended). They undercut the next best price I got by over $500, and since I had already arranged my financing on-line, I was in and out of the dealership within an hour. It was by far the easiest car buying experience I've ever had.

------------------
'00 SE, 4x4, auto
Silver Ice
"Anybody want a peanut?"

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal