shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94395 - 12/08/07 09:18 AM ACME Nissan SBNJ
Anonymous
Unregistered

Every FUCKIN time I go there for ANYTHING they try to sell me a damn altima. When I pull in does it look like I'd drive a GD altima??

#94396 - 17/08/07 08:19 PM Re: ACME Nissan SBNJ
Xterradon Offline

Loc: Franklin Park, NJ
And they are slow as hell with service. I've been there a couple times and waited a whole mornings for 30 minute services. Needless to say, I'm not going back.

I think any Nissan dealer will try to sell you their cheapest car for sales volume... Sooner or later they'll getcha.

#94397 - 22/08/07 09:20 AM Re: ACME Nissan SBNJ
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can anyone recommend a quality Nissan dealer in northern NJ? I'm currently doing some of my service at Nissan 46 in Totowa, NJ, but I encountered a problem with them over the weekend (posted in the general section under "idiot Mechanic"). Thx...

#94398 - 22/08/07 12:50 PM Re: ACME Nissan SBNJ
Anonymous
Unregistered

I try to stay away from dealers..How far are you from Stewartsville?

#94399 - 22/08/07 07:23 PM Re: ACME Nissan SBNJ
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm about an hour for Stewartsville. I'll have to check around. I used to take my jeep to Warnock and they were OK; I think they have a Nissan dealership as well. I'll give them the oil capacity quiz up front, see how they do.

#94400 - 23/08/07 03:00 PM Re: ACME Nissan SBNJ
k_enn Offline

Loc: Northern New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by capthubs:
Can anyone recommend a quality Nissan dealer in northern NJ? I'm currently doing some of my service at Nissan 46 in Totowa, NJ, but I encountered a problem with them over the weekend (posted in the general section under "idiot Mechanic"). Thx...
I have used O'Brien Nissan in Hawthorne for a number of years. I never had any problems with their service, and other members of MJAX had used them without problem.

That being said, I will state that they have since changed their service managers, so all of the prior experience may need to be taken with a grain of salt. However, as of now I still use them when I need a dealership.

k_enn

P.S. Route 46 Nissan --- is that the outfit that has all of the commercials on cable channel, where they have all the sales gimmicks (buy a car and get a free trip, spin the wheel to get an instant discount, etc.)? That guy strikes me as being no better than the sterotypical used car salesman.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal