shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94612 - 29/05/02 09:20 PM Black River State Forrest 6-1-02
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
Hello anyone in or going through central wis. I am going to Black River state forrest this saturday. Company would be nice. [Wave] check out some info here, http://www.xterraownersclub.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=002914

#94613 - 03/06/02 08:53 AM Re: Black River State Forrest 6-1-02
maximusdelirious Offline

Well got back ok, no damage no problems anyone wants info on the forest let me know. [Wave]

#94614 - 07/06/02 06:16 AM Re: Black River State Forrest 6-1-02
maximusdelirious Offline

Hello, I know there are a few of you out there from WI. I have contacted the Jackson Cnty Sheriff about the use of logging roads and non-marked trails in and around Black River State Forest and Necedah National Wildlife refuge.

The story is this. If the trail is marked atv/Mtn bike/snowmoblie only obviously it is off limits. IF the road is ON a map, and is not marked "No motor vehicles" it is legal to drive on.

Now I use the Gazattere when I travel as it is from the NGS group and I has basically all roads, but it is not updated very frequently and on one road found Jackson County Prison to be plopped down right in the middle. (can we say prison break), yes it was the current map.

You can get those crappy paper county road maps that have just about everyroad know to man on them. That would be a better bet for finding new and off the track roads that you can shoot. [Wave]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal