shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94642 - 27/01/01 02:40 PM 2001 Western GOX?
Accasbel Offline

Loc: Chanhassen, MN USA
The question applies to several regional clubs, so???

We missed last year's GOX held in Ouray over the Fourth. When will the next western area GOX be held? Moab? Ouray? And when? the Fourth of July? Labor Day?

Thanks, Accasbel

------------------
it's my wife's xterra; sometimes i get to drive...

#94643 - 27/01/01 08:31 PM Re: 2001 Western GOX?
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
GOX (the real one) will always be held in Ouray.

It will be in early September this year.
Watch for an announcement soon.

------------------
Regards,
Ian

#94644 - 29/01/01 10:08 AM Re: 2001 Western GOX?
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
The original GOX and the Colorado locations are very special IMO and can be considered as a westerly gathering for many.

However, there will be other get-togethers on the west coast (not to compete or have the same areas of focus as GOX) that you or other clubs might be interested in for example:

CALX2, The California Xcursion brought to you by SCCX & NCCX is 6/22-24 that promises to be one the largest & best gatherings so far

Location: WhiskeyTown, Mt. Shasta, Trinty, & Chappie OHV in the Shasta-Trinity National Forest in Northern California

The details are still being worked out but there will be great group camping on the lake, 3 full days of off-roading (From mild to wild trails), a night run, huge bar-b-q feast/party, and some of the most beautify forest, alpine, and Mt. scenery on the west coast.

Stay turned for all the CALX2 info/pages in the coming weeks, last years CALX summary can be found be clicking here or the 1.5MB quick time movie file from day three can be viewed here . General forest service information about the Shasta area.

Hopefully, GOX will formally include a visit to Moab, Utah as part of the plans preceding the Colorado trails. If not I’m sure there will be another type of gathering in Moab in September following GOX2.

For more CALX information or involvement by other clubs in this or other possible west coast gathering please email me.

[This message has been edited by Xtoolbox (edited January 29, 2001).]

#94645 - 07/02/01 03:15 PM Re: 2001 Western GOX?
Anonymous
Unregistered

keep us updated- Coming from the "heartland" this sounds very appealing

------------------
Do you smellalallalalala what Xrock is cookin?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal